Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLDSandberg basic 4...for sale or trade. PRICE DROP: £375 POSTED

thebeat

Decided that i want another Jazz bass so have decided to flog or trade this in order to fulfil my wish :rolleyes:

Bass itself is in excellent condition and a very nice bass to play...very Stingrayish in sound but plenty of bottom end. Neck is one of the nicest i've ever played badly and i've played a few badly in my day :) .

Comes with gigbag and i'm asking either a trade for some sort of sunburst jazz bass with cash from me for the right one...alternatively £425 posted...payment by bank transfer only.

[b]

Bump for a price drop due to the fact that the barrel jack socket needs replacing with a switching model as the current one is non switching and the battery drains after a week in the bass. dropped to £375 posted or £350 collected.[/b]

Edited by thebeat

[quote name='Spartacus' post='526192' date='Jun 27 2009, 07:13 PM']Id have that if it was blue.[/quote]

Beautiful bass - the price is excellent.

Spartacus - what if it was blue, 5 string and had 2 pickups :)

Sorry for the hijack - but bump anyway!

[quote name='martthebass' post='526219' date='Jun 27 2009, 07:49 PM']Beautiful bass - the price is excellent.

Spartacus - what if it was blue, 5 string and had 2 pickups :rolleyes:

Sorry for the hijack - but bump anyway![/quote]

Id love a Sandberg Ken Tailor basic 5 :)

With a maple neck :lol:

[quote name='BarnacleBob' post='533223' date='Jul 5 2009, 07:29 PM']:) AAAAAAARRGH!!!! Always fancied one of these and I'm in Dundee on Tuesday! I wonder if it's a sign from God?
Will PM if i weaken!

BB

Is the eau d'garlic smell gone? :D[/quote]

:lol: i aint gonna lie...it still has a hint of garlic to it...brings new meaning to the term 'plays like butter'...in this case it's 'plays like garlic butter' :rolleyes:

[quote name='vispo' post='531541' date='Jul 3 2009, 11:45 AM']where is you new owner? :)[/quote]

Vispo, I've just looked in your Ebay Store...you've got some AMAZING basses in there!

Guys, check them out!! Serious contender for a collectible genre like the Japanese contingent! I'm LOVING the Hohner-fake with the hook on the headstock!! :rolleyes: epic!!

Bump for a price drop due to the fact that the barrel jack socket needs replacing with a switching model as the current one is non switching and the battery drains after a week in the bass. dropped to £375 posted or £350 collected.

[quote name='budget bassist' post='534361' date='Jul 7 2009, 02:01 AM']what's the neck profile like? precision or jazz or somewhere in between? couldn't find a measurement on the sandberg site[/quote]

It's sort of jazz like...38mm at the nut, the neck is probably the best thing about this bass...faster than Usan Bolt on amphetamine. I'm really only selling this to get another Sandberg...a PM4 this time.

Edited by thebeat

Flaming bargain dodgy jack or not! I had one of these some years ago but it was a boring black one. The colour is fantastic, I love it. Cracking basses. I got mine from PMT in Brum and I sold my Stingray to fund it! They're that good!