Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 5 FT+£

theosd

My car failed its MoT today and essentially I need a new one asap. This coupled with my lack of employment means I am gonna have to rustle up some dough somehow, and though it pains me to do it I'm offering my musicman stingray 5 for part exchange with a midrange bass plus cash from you.

The bass is in immaculate condition, is carbon blue pearl with rare matching headstock and rosewood fretboard. It's a looker for sure! It's a stingray, so yeah it sounds awesome - need you ask??

It comes with its own hardcase (which is a bit battered - better it than the instrument!).

I would sell but I need a bass to do gigs with.

Sensible offers only please, and I reserve the right to remove this offer if I can find another way to raise the cash. Woudl also consider trades for a bass + a car!! Hit me!

Oh yeah, and I'm in Medway, Kent. I would prefer cash and trade in person, obviously.

Thanks,
Theo.

PS: Don't hesitate to contact me with any further questions.

Edited by theosd

• 4 weeks later...

Due to my less than favourable economic position I am forced to continue looking for offers for this. Please only get in touch with P/X offers as I do need a replacement bass. Perhaps something of a Fender or G&L flavour, but most definitely 5 string. The cash from you will be your decision.

Thanks.