Why become a member? ×

Pedals for sale!

DrGonzo

[quote name='BassManKev' post='59310' date='Sep 12 2007, 03:04 PM']have you heard No Logo? his band? his gigging board certainly is

whether he has 30 pedals or whatver stupid amount youv got or not, the fact is he certainly knows how to use effects

dont judge so easily[/quote]

You brought number of pedals into I'm not judging him on his gear or his music but his failure to understand what the single knob does on this pedal even after being told several times that it controls the volume.

Also Dr Gonzo I think the OD-10 you bought from me I have soundclips of that lying around if that would help, just let me know :)

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='59247' date='Sep 12 2007, 01:07 PM']I don't think you are ready for pedals yet. No offence.[/quote]

Basically, I misread Kev's first reply to me. You don't need intelligence or literacy to be "ready for pedals".

My board is bigger than most people's (I gig with 21 pedals), but my member smaller, so it all evens out.

No offence taken!

[quote name='cheddatom' post='59354' date='Sep 12 2007, 04:27 PM']Basically, I misread Kev's first reply to me.[b] You don't need intelligence or literacy to be "ready for pedals"[/b].

My board is bigger than most people's (I gig with 21 pedals), but my member smaller, so it all evens out.

No offence taken![/quote]

+1

Ahh, sweet Ste, that would be much appreciated!

Its a shame that OD-10 never worked out. Its a nice little pedal, but I think I'm goin to get one of the new Tube King re-issues when they become available (if they do) cos they look brilliant... Surely there's room in my heart for one more OD pedal?

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='cheddatom' post='59354' date='Sep 12 2007, 04:27 PM']Basically, I misread Kev's first reply to me. You don't need intelligence or literacy to be "ready for pedals".

No offence taken![/quote]

Blimey, 21. I gig with 19 and thought that was bad. :)
Got any pics?