Why become a member? ×

Pedals for sale!

DrGonzo

Hey-o!

Having a bit of a clear out after accidently spending all my money on stuff... Oops! Also, I don't really use them anyway, so really they're just gathering dust!

Up for sale we have :

Aria OD-10 (I think.. will confirm) - £25

Dual-Channel OD pedal, nice gritty OD with a second channel for extra boost. The boost is activated by pressing the pedal with the first OD on. Bought from BW about 18 months ago, used it a few times but I don't really need any more OD than I already have on my pedalboard.

Korg 105-d Hyper Distortion - £25

Another 2-channel pedal, this time more of a distortion than OD. Sounds great, really fat valve-like distortion. You can also save your settings as its a digital pedal. Don't let that put you off though, it does sound pretty good. The only downside to this pedal is a slight delay when activating the effect - one for the studio or those with loopers so you can leave it always-on I think, although I used it for a while with one setting on clean and the second channel dirty (oddly enough there's no delay between setting one/twoo, just on/off... weird!)

Effector 13 2ADD - £45

Bought this one from BassManKev a couple of months ago. Really dirty horrible buzz/fuzz pedal. Apparently quite rare, and certainly a pretty pedal. I'd like to keep it, but I can't really justify it at the moment, so it has to go! There is somewhere a clip from TaySte (as I remember) and pics from BassManKev, but I'm buggered if I can find em!

George Dennis Optical Wah - £10

Old pedal from my git-arrgh playing days, but also sounds great on bass. A bit tatty, lost battery cover hence the cheap price. It's british built, and I think it cost around £120 new, so its a bit of a bargain!

Behringer Bass Chorus - £10

Standard Bass chorus pedal. Bog standard, works fine. Nuff said! Only used at a couple of gigs, as new condition.

Behringer Bass EQ - £10

As above, but pedal. Only plugged in about twice, sorted. Save yourself a couple of quid over store prices.

Pictures will follow once I get hold of a camera that works, postage will be extra and will vary by the pedal, shouldn't be more than a fiver though.

Please buy some of them, because I'm dead skint! Cheers!

tayste's clip: [url="http://myselfalone.com/tayste2000/E13%202ADD.mp3"]http://myselfalone.com/tayste2000/E13%202ADD.mp3[/url]

my clip: [url="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=700547"]http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=700547[/url]

its a very dirty boost

it has a set gain level, and the single knob is a volume boost

the 2 samples i posted pretty much sum it up

apparantly works well if used with a fuzz, creates synthy like tones

there isnt any

it was made for a very short amount of time, there arnt many about

tayste might know more, but im fairly sure thats all we know

its a good pedal, didnt really suit me, but listening to your rig you may well like it

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='58189' date='Sep 10 2007, 01:43 PM']I'd say listen to the soundclip either you like it or you don't what more info do you need to know?[/quote]

I want to know what controls and features it has. I can't listen to the sound clips at the moment!

have you heard No Logo? his band? his gigging board certainly is

whether he has 30 pedals or whatver stupid amount youv got or not, the fact is he certainly knows how to use effects

dont judge so easily

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='BassManKev' post='59330' date='Sep 12 2007, 03:48 PM']lmao!

sorry i found it funny after all that someone else is goin for it :)[/quote]

How come you find it funny? Its what i'm looking for, I had a listen to the soundclips and i like how it sounds