Why become a member? ×

Techie LM2 question about the transformer....

fretmeister

If memory servers there is no switch internally, its a little more convoluted, but search on talkbass for the answer (thats where I saw the question posed)

The amp is the same in the combos but again IIRC the combo version casing doesnt have a lid, so if you whip it out you will expose its innards to the beer swilling morons.....

They have a jumper on the ICE Power 125ASX2 to switch from 115V to 230V.

edit: Found a pic. It even has an ovelayed diagram - wonderful!

[url="http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z187/UncleBalsamic/?action=view&current=MARKBASSLMIIPOWERAMPJUMPERDETAILS.jpg"][/url]

So, I think that's how it works, but I don't even own one of these. Please point out my mistakes if I'm wrong.

Edited by Uncle Balsamic

[quote name='Uncle Balsamic' post='509950' date='Jun 10 2009, 10:05 AM']They have a jumper on the ICE Power 125ASX2 to switch from 115V to 230V.

edit: Found a pic. It even has an ovelayed diagram - wonderful!

[url="http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z187/UncleBalsamic/?action=view&current=MARKBASSLMIIPOWERAMPJUMPERDETAILS.jpg"][/url]

So, I think that's how it works, but I don't even own one of these. Please point out my mistakes if I'm wrong.[/quote]

That pic doesn't look like a LMII to me. Not disputing it wont work but that has different knobs, is a different colour and different outputs on the back.

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='511220' date='Jun 11 2009, 02:23 PM']That pic doesn't look like a LMII to me. Not disputing it wont work but that has different knobs, is a different colour and different outputs on the back.[/quote]

Fair enough. I can't remember where I got that pic and without an LMII I couldn't check. That talkbass thread looks very useful though.