Why become a member? ×

Bergantino HS410 - Let's make a deal.

Toasted

The best 410 I've ever used. My HS410 is a UK Import through Bass Direct. It comes with the padded Berg cover and optional Berg castors. It's in mint condition. A great sounding cab that hasn't been used much.

For sale at: £700.

I'm in the mood to make a deal. Let's talk. I'm also travelling soon so could arrange personal delivery.

Edited by Toasted

As I understand it the cabs are broadly similar sounding. I understand the HS to have more booty and the AE to have a brighter high end. The AE has a £100 higher retail price and has a saving on weight over the HS.

The ae is a lot lighter to be fair. Personally I wouldnt enjoy moving an hs around on my own, the ae is manageable for me though.

They are otherwise very similar, and it should be noted that they are very very small for a 410, but just dont sound it at all!

[quote name='51m0n' post='502917' date='Jun 1 2009, 01:24 PM']The ae is a lot lighter to be fair. Personally I wouldnt enjoy moving an hs around on my own, the ae is manageable for me though.

They are otherwise very similar, and it should be noted that they are very very small for a 410, but just dont sound it at all![/quote]

I can lift the HS around no problem, you want a heavy 4x10 you try my Matamp :)