Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB750 (virtually unused)

Marcus

Guys,

I bought this Aguilar DB750 a little while ago via BC the chap had only used the head lightly in the studio and I've never had it out of the house !!!

Hence....... 1 Mint Aguilar DB750 is up for Grabs

As you all know..... the DB751 has replaced the 750 - The general consensus is thet the 751 is a 750 on a budget, gone is the point to point hand built pre-amp, in favour of the less esoteric circuit from the AG500

I'd like to realise as close to £1000 as possible, shipping not practical so collection from Sunderland prefered, although my travel arrangement with work often allow a meet up or deliver....

I'm also Selling a pair of Pre Fender SWR cabs and a Sadowsky Metro UV70 - All due to me taking a break from Bass

pics to follow.....

ATB

Mark

Edited by Marcus

[quote name='steve-soar' post='501824' date='May 30 2009, 06:29 PM']Hi Marcus, I hope all is well, take a break and come back better for it.
Look after y'self mate.
Steve. :)[/quote]

Thanks mate.....

ATB

Mark

[quote name='geoffbassist' post='501894' date='May 30 2009, 08:38 PM']hey Marcus,
i really hope your ok, thats an amazing rig! im using sadowsky and a db750 and its such a good match.....Put them all in the attic for a few weeks and see how you feel :-)
Good luck mate
Geoff[/quote]

Hi Geoff,
There's definately something about a Sadowsky into a DB750 - pure tone heaven !!

Me giving up Bass for a wee while is just part of a bigger life plan to ensure life can Begin (again) at 40

In the words of another big bloke....... "I'll be Back" :)

ATB

Mark

'Best bass amp ever built in my opinion - I can't carry one so a second would be just silly (then again, since when did sense have anything to do with the purchase of lovely bass gear...)

Edited by lozbass