Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fender USA P Bass 2009 standard

jezzaboy

Fender 2009 USA P Bass standard. Black with maple neck, allparts black pickgaurd fitted, original white one included, schaller straplocks, new style case with all the tools, strap, etc included.

It has been gigged since Febuary and has a very small ding on the top half of the body midway between the pickup and the bridge. I can`t even photograph it.There is no paint missing and you can only see it up close at a certain angle but I better mention it anyway. Two small scratches on the pickgaurd.

It is a great bass and I always wanted one but am cutting down my collection and I prefer a Jazz so am going to go back to where I started. Collection only.

£600

Jez :)

[attachment=25824:DSC00087.JPG]
[attachment=25825:DSC00090.JPG]
[attachment=25826:DSC00091.JPG]

Edited by jezzaboy

I live in Paisley, 8 miles from Glasgow and don`t want to post for 2 reasons: I had a lot of bother a while ago when I sent a bass and it went astray. Caused me no end of hassle.

The other reason is that I work 6 days a week and getting stuff to a courier is a major pain, so, I advertise it locally and stick it on here in case anybody wants it and is able to collect it. If you look at the heading it say collected. So please respect my reasons for not posting.

Ah, feel better now that`s off me chest! :)

Had a look and I have a chrome pickup cover and bridge cover from my old Jap 57 re-issue that I will throw in as well. The bridge cover fits over the new style bridge but you would have to drill the holes yourselves. Will try and post a photo. It looks well tasty!

Jez

Edited by jezzaboy

Some photo`s with the pickup covers on. Please note they are not fitted to the bass, you would have to fit them yourself.
Also, they were taken with a different camera from the 1st shot`s and the quality aint so good.

Jez

[attachment=26003:SUNP0044.JPG]
[attachment=26004:SUNP0045.JPG]
[attachment=26005:SUNP0046.JPG]
[attachment=26006:SUNP0047.JPG]

[quote name='Macko1968' post='498180' date='May 26 2009, 05:54 PM']No one was criticising your "no posting" policy, merely pointing out that, buy offering shipping, you'll likely sell it a lot faster.[/quote]

Fair do`s mate

Jez

Gorgeous bass :)

I understand your reservations about posting :rolleyes: , I've had stuff get damaged (though thankfully not lost) too. Maybe if someone were willing to organise a courier to collect it from your house at your convenience that might be a compromise that suits everyone and helps you get it packed off to a new home quickly?

Just thought I'd throw it out there. Good luck with the sale :lol: