Why become a member? ×

very funny i thought anyways!

greyparrot

[quote name='stevie' post='494330' date='May 21 2009, 03:08 PM']We need more reviews like that. Unfortunately, people believe that if they have bought something, it must be good.[/quote]

Fair play but in that case he only paid like $25 dollers for it! i dont think anyone would expect a mark bass etc for that, but it is a funny review all the same.

[quote name='greyparrot' post='494364' date='May 21 2009, 03:36 PM']Fair play but in that case he only paid like $25 dollers for it! i dont think anyone would expect a mark bass etc for that, but it is a funny review all the same.[/quote]
Indeed. Some nice one-liners in there. Made me laugh.

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='494643' date='May 21 2009, 08:43 PM']Hey matey that Gina on ur website is one hot babe (can I say That) how do u concentrate?[/quote]

When we gig she wears low tops and her boobs are like big man and at 25 their pretty firm. She knows i look at them, but then i guess they are always there, what can you do! anyone would! Im kinda used to looking at em now, and what with the totty out front (sometimes) its pretty hard to concentrate. I guess i go on auto pilot, but most of the time, i just get into the gig anyways. I love this job. Bass playing brings more than musical pleasure to me, i guess we who play get to do what most would love to do. I always remember how cool live playing is (most of the time anyways!)

GP.