Why become a member? ×

(Ped's) Celinder J Update - *SOLD*
£2500
Peterborough (ish) or Bury St Edmonds (ish)

Up for sale is Ped's Celinder J-Update   £2500

Please see his advert (with his kind permission) for good photos and sound samples. I will get some more pics at the weekend, condition is unchanged. I've raised the action a fraction at the bridge and changed the strings. Only used by me in home studio. 

It is a beautiful instrument but hasn't usurped my go to 5's. It's too much bass not to be getting used and I'm trying to avoid getting a collection (again!). 

Happy to listen to trades. Amp wise only a Hellborg Warwick Pre would tempt. For me to add funds it would be for a Smith BSR 5 or Lefay 5. Part trades just let me know what you have got.

I'm based either near Bury St Edmunds or Oundle/Peterborough. Happy to meet for hand over, comes with hard case but courier would be at your cost and risk (I'd need to sort a box too).

Celinder.jpeg

PXL_20240218_130202041.jpg

Edited by Gardenerben
  • Like 14

On 20/04/2024 at 13:29, Clarky said:

There are a lot of lovely basses in the FS forum, but this has to be up there with the most desirable. GLWYS

Have to echo that... I could easily spend £10k on gear for sale on here at the minute and this would be where the first £2.5k would go. Unfortunately I'm skint at the minute. Technically I'm saving myself a fortune...

• Gardenerben changed the title to (Ped's) Celinder J Update *Sold*