Why become a member? ×

Who makes instrument/speaker leads?

As sadly OBBM no longer makes his wonderful leads is there anyone else that does - I’m sure I read that someone else is doing this but I can’t remember who.

For info I’m after a heavy duty jack to jack speaker lead, 2metres.

I’ve looked at Design A Cable but their speaker cable in comparison to OBBMs is rather thin - I want the big thick cable that he used.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

As sadly OBBM no longer makes his wonderful leads is there anyone else that does - I’m sure I read that someone else is doing this but I can’t remember who.

For info I’m after a heavy duty jack to jack speaker lead, 2metres.

I’ve looked at Design A Cable but their speaker cable in comparison to OBBMs is rather thin - I want the big thick cable that he used.

I do enjoy my obbm speaker cable.  I call it the anaconda :)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, stevie said:

@Chienmortbb took over ABBM's stock and has been supplying Basschat customers since OBBM retired. His cables are second to none.

He kept that quiet! Really good to know (apart from OBBM's cables being so good I don't know if I'll ever need another)!

• Like 1

He doesn't have a big advertising budget - or even an advertising budget. Like many of the best under-the-radar products, his business relies on word-of-mouth recommendation. 😀

• Like 2