Why become a member? ×

Aria Thor Sound TSB 550 32" scale - *SOLD*
£425
Nr Plymouth Devon

Medium scale 32" Aria Pro11 Thor sound TSB550 Neck through bass in natural Ash with the rare 4 in line headstock. This is a lovely bass I have had this for a few years, for a time I only played med scale but now I have moved to 34" scale so I would like to sell this.

Quality hardware, passive. vol and 5 way tone control and a coil tap switch. truss rod fully functioning frets are in great shape with minimum wear. 44mm nut width with a super fast shallow neck, low action, solid brass bridge, original pickup . Lovely light weight bass about 8lbs, very comfortable bass perfectly balanced on the strap in great condition with a few minor dings and a tiny scratch next to the jack socket, it is rare to find a bass of this age (1980's)in such good shape. The first three photo's are the best match for the colour they where taken without the flash on the camera.

Prefer collection from Nr Plymouth Devon, I'm happy to drive a reasonable distance for a personal handover I don't have a case but if a courier is required it will be very well packed

I am also selling a Epiphone Thunderbird vintage pro 60's bass and a Ashdown CTM 300 Valve amp

Aria pro 11 TSB thor sound .jpg

aria pro11 tsb550.jpg

Aria TSB550.jpg

P1010612.jpg

P1010607.jpg

P1010614.jpg

P1010613.jpg

P1010611.jpg

Edited by loudspeaker
  • Like 28

• 2 weeks later...
  • loudspeaker changed the title to Aria Thor Sound TSB 550 32" scale SOLD