Why become a member? ×

Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass White £1395.
£1500
Lancashire

Bluepigbass

• Bluepigbass changed the title to Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass White £1395.
On 20/02/2024 at 17:13, Bluepigbass said:

Considering selling my beautiful made in Japan Marcus Miller Signature Jazz Bass finished in the rare Olympic white. Excellent condition, great sounding bass. 

IMG_2948.jpeg

IMG_2949.jpeg

What are the pickups.? You may need to mention they are not original.Unless you weren't aware they are not original.

Edited by bubinga5

41 minutes ago, bubinga5 said:

What are the pickups.? You may need to mention they are not original.Unless you weren't aware they are not original.

hiya @bubinga5 I think this was mine originally, went to @bassfan - regret selling it, it’s a good one!

The pickups are original - the covers are solid covers which I changed as my playing style, with the exposed polepieces and low action meant I got blisters quickly.

These covers allowed me to keep the action low and to dig in without this issue.

Fully reversible and non invasive.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Bluepigbass said:

Thanks AndyTravis 🙂I used this bass loads when I first got it, but less so now due to the character of the gigs I am on. It needs to be out there getting played 

If I wasn’t skint - I’d be having it back