Why become a member? ×

Emma Electronics Okto Nojs - Bass Fuzz and octave - on hold - *SOLD*
£130
Morecambe

lee650

Up for sale is a pedal that's been a staple sound on my board for a long time.

The Emma Okto Njos is a very dirty/synthy pedal, and a whole plethora of synth tones can be had with this! Just add  filter and Analog synth heaven.

It's two pedals in one 

Octave - this is a very deep and plummy octave, it has a filter, so can go very deep to buzzy like a sawtooth wave, it does the OC2 thing well. It tacks very well, but not with very high output active basses.

Fuzz- this Fuzz is in two parts, the first is a very dynamic synth Fuzz, with a subtle octave up sound as you play higher up. This sounds very very similar to the 3 leaf you're Doom currently going for tons of money online . I have owed a Doom and it's the same sound, great for Moog like tones.

It also has a fuzzy square wave tone an octave down,  with a volume and colour (tone) so it can be used alone or in conjunction with the normal Fuzz sound.

When Fuzz and octave are switched on together, they run in parallel for a cleaner more dynamic synth tones.

It's in fantastic condition, with a pretty blue Octopuss orgy on the front, I'd like £120 incl UK only delivery - ON HOLD

20240127_161222.jpg

20240127_161233.jpg

Edited by lee650
  • Like 5

I’ve had two of these. This octaver is the one that sounded best with my Mastotron both alone and running into filters to get synth-like tones. And yes, this gets mighty close in sound to the Doom 2. I’ve got some side-by-side comparisons. I can tell them apart but the difference is subtle (Doom has a slightly stronger higher harmonic that pops out). Both are very dynamic. 

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Thanks 1

I'm sorely tempted. The temptation doesn't in and of itself create any friction or other skin irritation etc. So not really sore I suppose - thankfully - but I am tempted.

Agree with everything said here - close to the OC2 in a good way. Great fuzz tones, works great together. Likes passive basses much more than anything else. Octopus orgy. Nothing not to like.

Did you know Octopuses have three hearts btw? Thank you on-line covid triva quiz from a few years ago.

• Haha 3

• lee650 changed the title to Emma Electronics Okto Njos - Bass Fuzz and octave price drop- £120

I will trade this for an Aguilar Filter twin

And Oc2 esq octave and a Fuzz very similar to a You're Doom (going for between 4-£500 on here)

Crazy this is being ignored

Edited by lee650

• lee650 changed the title to Emma Electronics Okto Nojs - Bass Fuzz and octave - on hold
  • lee650 changed the title to Emma Electronics Okto Nojs - Bass Fuzz and octave - sold