Why become a member? ×

ATTN: Mini Pedal Users

PaulThePlug

Mini Pedal User?

Fazley MPC-05 Mini Pedal for x5 Mini Effect Pedals...

https://www.bax-shop.co.uk/pedal-board-accessories/fazley-mpc-05-mini-pedal-case-case-for-x5-mini-effect-pedals

Was about to order one yesters @ £12... £12!.. Now £10... A Tenner? (+£6 postage)

Ordered one for my 4x Ironmen that are even smaller...

Edited by PaulThePlug
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Still Waiting...

Got returned to Depot Fri at 16:45 as Run out of time? - Deliveries 'till 18:00!

Phoned Parcel Farce yesters.. Didn't make it on the early van... They said phone back after 11 and they can see if it went on the later van - I asked why they can't put it on the later van?

Phoned again today... Fingers Crossed but not holding my breath.

i have 2 of these (one mooer branded and one tomsline branded) 

I've modded the Mooer branded one by removing the foam and fitting velcro instead, managed to squeeze my church pedalboard down to a frankly ridiculous size, I'll grab a photo tonight if anyone's interested, mine came with a nice 2A power supply as well, i've modified the daisy chain cable and hidden all the power wiring under the board, at some point i'll mod the other case too but i don't a have a use for it yet.

Matt

• Like 2

@stewblack...

Mate... zackly what meant... looks the nuts... @ £8.20 Now, Bargain!... I got a spare for my Zoom B1xon

My 'lil ironmen chain are IronTune > Nebulus Phaser > Future Chorus > Time Magic Delay > Orange Juice Drive / Pre Amp Sim...

...and proper miffed yours arrived first 🤨 fingers crossed my duplicate order arrives the morrown, and i can post a pic too 🙂

Edited by PaulThePlug

4 minutes ago, PaulThePlug said:

@stewblack...

Mate... zackly what meant... looks the nuts... @ £8.20 Now, Bargain!... I got a spare for my Zoom B1xon

My 'lil ironmen chain are IronTune > Nebulus Phaser > Future Chorus > Time Magic Delay > Orange Juice Drive / Pre Amp Sim...

...and proper miffed yours arrived first 🤨 fingers crossed my duplicate order arrives the morrown, and i can post a pic too 🙂

So sorry to beat you to the punch - and without you I wouldn't have known about it.

I too am thinking of putting multi effects in one.

By the way Amazon has a deal on tiny patch cables if you're looking.

They're 16 quid for 6 but with a £6 off voucher!

Donner 3 Inch Guitar Patch Cable Guitar Effect Pedal Cables Black 6 Pack https://amzn.eu/d/i3fJsEy

• Like 1

Ahhh The Amazon Page!... OCDers beware!

Multicolour - Pic of Black Leads

Black - Pic of Multicolour Leads 

If I went for Coloured leads?..

Does the Colour of the Lead match the Colour of the Pedal to the In or Out Jack?

Did it come with the Daisychain?

Edited by PaulThePlug
  • Haha 1

Light Duty Case, Plastic construction, platform screwed into supporting foam blocks

Great for the money for careful gig use, compact and tidy.

I've drill new holes for my 9v Rt Angle Daisy-Chain Connector...

20240129_194416.thumb.jpg.d988f66c3688820cc985a53bdcf49fef.jpg

Open Wide!.. Say Ahhhhhhhhhh!

20240129_194436.thumb.jpg.9496995a16119fda8f5f1d3bf177d0c1.jpg

Tuner>Chorus>Delay >Phaser>Amp Sim

Edited by PaulThePlug
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, PaulThePlug said:

I recon they would be too short for the off set in and out... from the pics, looks like any strain relief is at its limits...

You're quite correct. Too short and annoyingly big plugs. Worst of both worlds. Push the pedals apart while simultaneously too small to reach between pedals

• Thanks 1

I used mine tonight. Small stage so space at a premium.

Everything about this neat little system is just perfect. It's tidy, the pedals are secure and perfectly spaced, it doesn't slide around, and packs away nicely.

I am a happy camper

• Like 1