Why become a member? ×

Lack of responses from the Classifieds

ossyrocks

I’m in the market for a new amp. Eight days ago, after exchanging a couple of messages, I said I would like to buy an amp and to please send payment details so I could pay. No argument over price, full asking. After that, nothing.

Two days ago, I messaged another seller here, also saying that I would like to buy their amp, no offers, just send me detail of how to pay. Nothing. I’ve messaged twice about it, and updated the thread to say I’ve PM’d. Basschat tells me they have visited here in the interim. 

Is there a possibility that they are not receiving my messages? Is there something I’m not doing that I should be doing? Is there a secret blacklist of people that I’ve been added to? Is Suella Braverman an admin here? 

Rob

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

31 minutes ago, ossyrocks said:

I’m in the market for a new amp. Eight days ago, after exchanging a couple of messages, I said I would like to buy an amp and to please send payment details so I could pay. No argument over price, full asking. After that, nothing.

Two days ago, I messaged another seller here, also saying that I would like to buy their amp, no offers, just send me detail of how to pay. Nothing. I’ve messaged twice about it, and updated the thread to say I’ve PM’d. Basschat tells me they have visited here in the interim. 

Is there a possibility that they are not receiving my messages? Is there something I’m not doing that I should be doing? Is there a secret blacklist of people that I’ve been added to? Is Suella Braverman an admin here? 

Rob

There are some functions on BC that can make it look like people have been on when they haven’t, real test is whether they’ve read your PMs

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheGreek said:

Seems that some people have too much money...

If you want to test if your messages are working, PM me and I'll see if I can respond.

I have messaged many other people here successfully, but yes, I will message you because I haven't messaged you before.