Why become a member? ×

F/S F/T '54 Precision Bass Replica - THIS IS NOT A FENDER so please don't look if you are offended by replicas (see below for trade options) - *SOLD*
£675
Chorley, Lancs., PR6

ead

Now sold elsewhere.

I am making a determined effort to sell a couple of basses that are no longer getting the use that they deserve.  So to follow on the theme of slightly unusual basses here is a '54 replica Bitsa made by one of our own d_g.  Lots of top quality parts were used in the build, the specs are as follows:

·       Allparts Fender Licensed Neck with hand-rolled fretboard edges with satin finish on the back - Fender Decal THIS IS NOT A FENDER BASS

·       100% nitro black over sunburst finish with lots of lacquer checking

·       3 Piece Lightweight Alder Body

·       Heavy Knurled Relic Knobs and Control Plate

·       Fender Bridge

·       Gotoh Relic Tuners and Strap Buttons

·       Graphtech nut

·       Lollar Hum Cancelling Pickup

·       Reliced vintage style flat head screws throughout

It's a lovely bass weighing a little over 8 ½ lbs (3.9kg) and I'll be really sorry to see this go and might indeed have a change of heart.  It will come with a decent quality gig bag.

Collection is definitely preferred, but I will also be happy to meet halfway (within reason) for some fuel money.  Last resort would be a courier.

Here are a few pics from the original owner/builder.  Let me know if you want any more detail on anything, or indeed if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking in.

Edited by ead
  • Like 21

The nut with is 42mm and the neck is definitely a 50s 'U' shaped neck.  If you would like me to measure anything in particular please let me know what dimensions you are after and I'll do my best to get you information. 

• Like 2

• ead changed the title to F/S F/T '54 Precision Bass Replica - THIS IS NOT A FENDER so please don't look if you are offended by replicas (see below for trade options)
  • ead changed the title to SOLD '54 Precision Bass Replica