Why become a member? ×

Fender MIM P:::: 500 quid::::All proceeds will go to Alzheimer’s Scotland - *SOLD*
£550
Kingdom o Fife

Dov65

2022 MIM Precision in excellent condition.

Fitted some Hipshot tuners & bridge, Nordstrand Blade pickups and KiOgon supplied the loom. There’s a mirror guard which hasn’t been fitted made by Earl Pilanz too for the Harris look a like. Strung with Chromes. Preferably a pickup job but don’t mind a road trip either (within reason) maybe Newcastle distance max. I know money is tight at this particular time of year especially post Xmas so I’m quite happy for a potential buyer to pay the bass up.                          :::Price is FIRM at 500 quid:::

Edited by Dov65
Price is right come on down///SOLD
  • Like 18

Have a free bump on me. The Player basses are fantastic and anyone on the fence should get off right now and buy this. They have lovely necks and are generally lighter than USA models. 

Some tasteful upgrades there. If you don't mind me asking, which model of Hipshot bridge & tuners are these, and are they 'drop-in' replacements? I've read that tuner upgrades are a good way of shedding weight, but am yet to change any over myself. Thanks. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dov65 changed the title to Fender MIM P::::Offers as all proceeds will go to Alzheimer’s Scotland

Over the last 5 years I’ve had some great support from Alzheimer’s Scotland and my local Carers Centre….both charity based so it’s time to give something back. Money will be split between both charities, 👍

Edited by Dov65
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 2

• Dov65 changed the title to Fender MIM P:::: 500 quid::::All proceeds will go to Alzheimer’s Scotland
On 15/12/2023 at 12:36, Dov65 said:

This here bass will now be open to offers, over the last 5 years I’ve had some great support from Alzheimer’s Scotland and my local Carers Centre….both charity based so it’s time to give something back. Money will be split between both charities, 👍

What a kind and generous thing to do. Have a bump and good luck with the sale.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lonestar said:

What a kind and generous thing to do. Have a bump and good luck with the sale.

The charities have been there when I needed them & trust me if your an unpaid carer as I was they really are a fantastic bunch. 

• Like 6

• Dov65 changed the title to SOLD:::SOLD:::Fender MIM P:::: 500 quid::::All proceeds will go to Alzheimer’s Scotland