Why become a member? ×

Drum Chat U.K.

BassAdder60

8 hours ago, Mykesbass said:

Are you on Facebook? Get in touch with Martin Webb (Webby to everyone). Runs the Ipswich jam night, drum teacher and drum shop owner. He knows most drummers in the county (and Norfolk if you don't mind a foreigner)!

Thank you .. I’ve just sent Martin a message 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bolo said:

That's asking a lot of drummers 

Actually, as a side note to this (and as a drummer myself), the drum forums that are out there are not very active compared to the bass ones. I put this down to the fact that drummers are too busy practicing and improving their art rather than talking about it. Which reminds me, I should go and practice!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Boodang said:

Actually, as a side note to this (and as a drummer myself), the drum forums that are out there are not very active compared to the bass ones. I put this down to the fact that drummers are too busy practicing and improving their art rather than talking about it. Which reminds me, I should go and practice!

Hmm maybe I just prefer drummers who can't read but do have a sense of humour. 

Apologies for the derailment!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Boodang said:

Busy practicing what? We can all hit things…. 👀

• Haha 2