Why become a member? ×

Squier 2008 Classic Vibe Precision Bass ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£360
Dartford

Cosmo Valdemar

For sale, a fantastic example on an early Classic Vibe Precision.

Pretty much spotless as far as I can see, no dings or scratches. A little bit of tarnishing to the neck plate, some screws and to the pickup poles.

Currently wearing TI flats.

Weight approx 9.5lb.

I bought this on here a few months ago and as lovely as it is, the neck's just a bit too slim for me - I prefer the chunkier profile on my 50s Precisions. I won't be upset if it doesn't sell as it's lovely.

I'm not particularly looking for trades but you never know...

Collection from Dartford or can meet up somewhere.

20230713_123546.jpg

20230713_113015.jpg

20230713_113033.jpg

Edited by Cosmo Valdemar
  • Like 15

54 minutes ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

Ain't it. I keep looking at it and having second thoughts 🙄

I can fully understand those second thoughts. I had one of these, and I couldn't believe just how good a bass it was. I kept it over both a really nice 2000's oly white USA P bass, and even a JV Precision - it was that good IMHO, and a rather pretty colour too. Not only that, but the fretboard was a lovely colour, and the neck sublime.

I sold mine to reduce the number of basses, keeping my lovely Classic series Fiesta Red P, which is also stunning - but there are times when I miss my early CV Squier, especially this lovely colour.

In all honesty, I wish I'd kept it, and you may end up with similar regrets....

Of course, I hope not! Cheers

Edited by Marc S

15 minutes ago, Marc S said:

I can fully understand those second thoughts. I had one of these, and I couldn't believe just how good a bass it was. I kept it over both a really nice 2000's oly white USA P bass, and even a JV Precision - it was that good IMHO, and a rather pretty colour too. Not only that, but the fretboard was a lovely colour, and the neck sublime.

I sold mine to reduce the number of basses, keeping my lovely Classic series Fiesta Red P, which is also stunning - but there are times when I miss my early CV Squier, especially this lovely colour.

In all honesty, I wish I'd kept it, and you may end up with similar regrets....

Of course, I hope not! Cheers

It does have a particularly lovely fretboard, you're right. The current ones don't seem as rich.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Cosmo Valdemar changed the title to Squier 2008 Classic Vibe Precision Bass PRICE DROP
  • Cosmo Valdemar changed the title to Squier 2008 Classic Vibe Precision Bass ON HOLD
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Cosmo Valdemar changed the title to Squier 2008 Classic Vibe Precision Bass SOLD