Why become a member? ×

Status Chris Wolstenholme Bass - Blue LEDs - *SOLD*
£4300
Aberdeen

woodyratm

Decided to move on my Chris Wolstenholme 4 string with Blue LEDS. I’m using my Dingwall much more and the CW is too nice to be sat in its case. 

Great condition barre a small mark (shown in the pics) from its previous owner. 

It’s from 2020 and has strap locks fitted and the Status hardcase. I’ve used it maybe 10 hours in rehearsal and 1 gig. Currently setup for CGCF. 

I paid a fair whack for it before so would like to get my money back. Yeah I know, it’s a fair amount.

Based in Aberdeen, Scotland. If you’re near I’m happy to meet somewhere. This would be preferred tbh!  Happy to box it up and look at shipping, though with insurance - might be rough. 

£4,300

IMG_1052.jpeg

IMG_1053.jpeg

IMG_1054.jpeg

IMG_1056.jpeg

IMG_1057.jpeg

IMG_1055.jpeg

Edited by woodyratm
  • Like 18

If anyone is thinking “oh I fancy this, but don’t fancy a jaunt to Aberdeen.” 

Potentially helpful news….I’m picking up a bass from Gretna on the 30th. Maybe a smidgen more accessible for those down South. 😊

• Like 1

I’m sort of surprised at this! Had a myriad of people message through various sources but the deal has yet to be agreed! 

As I’ve said, open to sensible offers and I’m down in the borders next weekend (buying a bass from a dude in Manchestaaaa). So happy to meet there if it helps! 

PS - If anyone wants to see how looks live… see here. Beautiful bass!

IMG_1320.jpeg

Edited by woodyratm

• 3 weeks later...
  • woodyratm changed the title to SOLD Status Chris Wolstenholme Bass - Blue LEDs