Why become a member? Ɨ

Status Chris Wolstenholme Bass - Blue LEDs - *SOLD*
Ā£4300
Aberdeen

woodyratm

Decided to move on my Chris Wolstenholme 4 string with Blue LEDS. Iā€™m using my Dingwall much more and the CW is too nice to be sat in its case.Ā 

Ā 

Great condition barre a small mark (shown in the pics) from its previous owner.Ā 

Itā€™s from 2020 and has strap locks fitted and the Status hardcase. Iā€™ve used it maybe 10 hours in rehearsal and 1 gig. Currently setup for CGCF.Ā 
Ā 

I paid a fair whack for it before so would like to get my money back. Yeah I know, itā€™s a fair amount.

Ā 

Based in Aberdeen, Scotland. If youā€™re near Iā€™m happy to meet somewhere. This would be preferred tbh! Ā Happy to box it up and look at shipping, though with insurance - might be rough.Ā 

Ā 

Ā£4,300

IMG_1052.jpeg

IMG_1053.jpeg

IMG_1054.jpeg

IMG_1056.jpeg

IMG_1057.jpeg

IMG_1055.jpeg

Edited by woodyratm
  • Like 18

If anyone is thinking ā€œoh I fancy this, but donā€™t fancy a jaunt to Aberdeen.ā€Ā 

Ā 

Potentially helpful newsā€¦.Iā€™m picking up a bass from Gretna on the 30th. Maybe a smidgen more accessible for those down South. šŸ˜Š

• Like 1

Iā€™m sort of surprised at this! Had a myriad of people message through various sources but the deal has yet to be agreed!Ā 
Ā 

As Iā€™ve said, open to sensible offers and Iā€™m down in the borders next weekend (buying a bass from a dude in Manchestaaaa). So happy to meet there if it helps!Ā 

PS - If anyone wants to see how looks liveā€¦ see here. Beautiful bass!

Ā 

IMG_1320.jpeg

Edited by woodyratm

• 3 weeks later...
  • woodyratm changed the title to SOLD Status Chris Wolstenholme Bass - Blue LEDs