Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer $$ 5-string - *SOLD*
£700
Eastleigh, nr Southampton

Max Normal

IMG_2122.thumb.JPG.e56837375a8391df6aafc587128d01c6.JPGIMG_2121.thumb.JPG.516b133e688a8402be4e0a21c032eab3.JPGIMG_2120.thumb.JPG.f8b40c5661568e0a7b92ba7775946307.JPGIMG_2119.thumb.JPG.9ebe6a4e3dca110d30a0ec4719237c08.JPG

IMG_2118.thumb.JPG.6b215cef6c125e45a5f78d065aff0202.JPG

German built.

Bit of a rarity this, as most $$ Warwicks are the cheaper Corvettes.

Body: Ash

Neck: Maple

Fretboard: Wenge

String spacing 16.5 mm

This bass is in very good general condition. A tiny bit of wear, e.g. to the MEC logos on the pickups which have rubbed off a bit. There is a scuff on the underside of the bass as shown. This isn't a dent, more like a scuff in the finish, and it would probably buff out if it bothered you.

Great variety of tones on this bass, you can get a very funky sound, not unlike a vintage jazz bass but with added Warwick growl, or you can go full on rock and metal. The narrow string spacing makes it very fast to play.

Semi-hard case and strap with straplocks included.

Only selling because I can't play at the moment due to a damaged wrist joint from a motorcycle accident, and it might be a year or two until I can get a joint replacement.

I have feedback on here, please feel free to check it out.

Obviously, no trades, and I would prefer to sit you in front of an amp with a nice cup of tea if you'd like to collect it, but meetups are available and we can discuss couriers at extra cost.

Edited by Max Normal
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Max Normal said:

Bathroom scales  (Missus + Bass) - Missus = 4 1/2 Kg.

Good thing you didn't quote "The Missus' " weight - you'd have a black eye to go with that injured wrist for sure...

Edited by TheGreek
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Stone cold bargain! Can't believe this hasn't sold. German built Warwick Streamer $$ for £700? You won't do better for twice the money!

Incredible tones, versatility, playability and build quality!

• Like 1

• Max Normal changed the title to SOLD - Warwick Streamer $$ 5-string