Why become a member? ×

2020 Stingray Special 4H - Tectonic Blue - £1675 - *SOLD*
£1750
Orpington BR6

Happypants

2020 Stingray Special 4H - Tectonic Blue

Immaculate condition. No dings or damage to body or neck. 

Weight between 9.4 and 9.6lbs on my digital bathroom scales so I'm saying ~4.3kg

Purchased from the MusicMan extraordinaire @MM Stingray 62.

I absolutely love this bass, it feels fantastic and sounds just like I want in my head. And whilst the colour is stunning, it just isn't really me. My plan is to pick up another in a different finish when one comes up, but for the time being I have some bills to pay and this is the sensible one to move on.

The colour has the ability to be both bling and subtle at the same time depending on how it catches the light. It's quite hard to capture in a photograph but it has a deep lustre from the sparkles.

Complete with original hard case but no case candy.

If I'm being super anal, the only things to note is the battery box screws are a little rusty (I've put some WD40 on them) and the battery box lug was snapped so I've super glued it back on. There's a tiny, tiny scuff in the top coat on the back which you can't feel with a fingernail so should polish out (too small to photograph).

Collection/inspection welcome from Orpington BR6. I'm also happy to drive up to an hour away for a dodgy car park meet-up. I'm also happy to post at buyers risk and cost to UK. I'm also happy for you to collect from my folks' place in Meppershall, Beds but they know nothing about bass and it would therefore be payment prior to collection. Payment via bank transfer or PayPal.

After £1750 which is what it cost me to get.

Let me know if any questions!

Edited by Happypants
Sold
  • Like 11

Argh! Just missed out on this back in Feb the day I was traveling back down to Kent from Sunderland. Since acquired alternative unfortunately.  GLWS, someone will be very happy.

• Like 1

Having said I didn't have the case candy, I just checked and found the small MM leaflet, preamp instructions, case key, truss rod tool and bridge saddle allen key. No cloth bag I'm afraid, you'll have to make do with a Jiffy bag!

IMG_2526.thumb.jpeg.c7e8fab9b430c8fc064ea92ca6fd5165.jpeg

• Happypants changed the title to 2020 Stingray Special 4H - Tectonic Blue - £1675
  • Happypants changed the title to 2020 Stingray Special 4H - Tectonic Blue - SOLD