Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Limited edition 1989
£1700
Erith (DA8) or Bow (E3)

Ed Straw

I've decided that it's time to sell my bass. I bought this beauty new in 1989 and have played nothing else since then. It's a beautiful bass to look at, and more importantly, to play. Sadly, I no longer play, and I would rather someone took advantage of playing such a wonderful instrument, rather than it sit in a cupboard.

It's the 1989 Limited Edition Streamer, with a birds eye maple top, wenge and bubinga neck (if my memory is correct), and an ebony fingerboard.

It has a single Bartolini soap bar pick up. 

I've looked after her really well. There's one small ding on the upper neck (see pic).

It comes with the original gig bag (strap needs stitching back on), strap locks and original tin of wax.

I'm looking for £1700 and would prefer it picked up. If you do want it couriered, it will be an extra cost to the buyer.

I live in Erith (DA8) but can take it to work (Mile End E3) if that's easier.

IMG_4479.jpg

IMG_4483.jpg

IMG_4473.jpg

IMG_4475.jpg

IMG_4476.jpg

IMG_4474.jpg

IMG_4477.jpg

• Like 18

My enthusiasm for Warwick started when I saw Doug Wimbish play a Streamer  cicely 1989 up in Aberdeen. Prompted me to buy an ‘88 Thumb, sadly sold last year. GLWTS , good price for this iconic bass.

• 4 weeks later...