Why become a member? ×

ALEMBIC MARK KING SIGNATURE DELUXE 5 🔥 # ON HOLD # - *SOLD*
£6200
ATHENS

basspirate

• basspirate changed the title to 🔥ALEMBIC MARK KING SIGNATURE DELUXE 5 🔥
14 hours ago, Piers_Williamson said:

How is it for balance on a strap?

I’ll let basspirate provide a definitive answer, these basses are so individual and a lot depends on personal physiology/height. However, having owned an identically shaped Series I - a truly spectacular bass - balance and reach can be a little problematic. I couldn’t play the bass on a strap so it was seated only. The tone alone made it worthwhile

• Like 2

2 hours ago, three said:

I’ll let basspirate provide a definitive answer, these basses are so individual and a lot depends on personal physiology/height. However, having owned an identically shaped Series I - a truly spectacular bass - balance and reach can be a little problematic. I couldn’t play the bass on a strap so it was seated only. The tone alone made it worthwhile

If you have to play 8 hours in the night will be problem but for 1-2 hours its ok.

• Like 1

• basspirate changed the title to 🔥ALEMBIC MARK KING SIGNATURE DELUXE 5 🔥 MINT🔥
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • basspirate changed the title to ALEMBIC MARK KING SIGNATURE DELUXE 5 🔥 # PRICE DROP#
  • basspirate changed the title to ALEMBIC MARK KING SIGNATURE DELUXE 5 🔥 # ON HOLD #
  • basspirate changed the title to ALEMBIC MARK KING SIGNATURE DELUXE 5 🔥 # sold #