Why become a member? ×

Hello!

GoodShowSir

I'm Steve. Loving reading through the forums.

Been playing instruments for a good while, mainly the guitar but changed over to bass to mix things up.

Wish I had done it sooner, learning new things, hearing new things and building up my bass collection. Got myself an Ibanez SR600e and really love playing it and how it sounds. Kinda want a 5 string now too.... want it all... mid life crisis and all that. Could be worse I suppose! :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/02/2023 at 19:52, GoodShowSir said:

I'm Steve. Loving reading through the forums.

Been playing instruments for a good while, mainly the guitar but changed over to bass to mix things up.

Wish I had done it sooner, learning new things, hearing new things and building up my bass collection. Got myself an Ibanez SR600e and really love playing it and how it sounds. Kinda want a 5 string now too.... want it all... mid life crisis and all that. Could be worse I suppose! :D

Welcome Steve,

There are far worse forms of mid life crisis out there 😀

Thanks everyone!

And thanks Paul! I am pretty much obsessed at the moment browsing the for sale section :D

I think I would want to get something different than another Ibanez though... have to admit the 5 string Sandbergs seem to have grabbed my interest! 

Edited by GoodShowSir