Why become a member? ×

NBD Aria Pro ii DMB206

Duroc17

Just in - super light - quite punchy not too bright how I like it - nice neck - not too thin - would give Squier Mustang a run for their money - not bad outta box - some tapes or flats and it’ll be a fine back up - fun and easy to play and dud I say how light it is - prob 7.lbs 

couple of niggles - fret but at Eb on the A string but not through amp - not fret edges but could do with a polish on a couple - but these are only slight

string spacing 19mm and 40mm at nut which makes it great to play 

tuners are solid - and intonation pretty good out of box 

Would make good mod platform at £395 I would if I was lobster give this 4/5 claws 🦞 

79FE4148-A748-47F5-8EA1-8A801BFC00C1.jpeg

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, Waddo Soqable said:

That's great.. Way cooler looking than any of the short Fenders in my opinion 

Yeah love the Mosrite look - was looking at the Eastwood version but double the price but probably better but this a good back up 

• Like 1

Aria reissued their old Mosrite types a few years back, 34" scale, fitted with J type pickups & under their old Aria Diamond label:

otk7lyqo2jokno76g8l2.jpg.3b35b657ea3284b

Interesting to see this new one's a closer reissue, 'correct' shortscale and more accurate looking pickups.

As a vintage MIJ nerd I am amused by the use of a Univox-style font for the logo - the Univox-labelled Hi-Fliers are somewhat more sought-after than the old Arias!

euka6yv5osg9if0geoks.jpg

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Duroc17 said:

Just in - super light - quite punchy not too bright how I like it - nice neck - not too thin - would give Squier Mustang a run for their money - not bad outta box - some tapes or flats and it’ll be a fine back up - fun and easy to play and dud I say how light it is - prob 7.lbs 

couple of niggles - fret but at Eb on the A string but not through amp - not fret edges but could do with a polish on a couple - but these are only slight

string spacing 19mm and 40mm at nut which makes it great to play 

tuners are solid - and intonation pretty good out of box 

Would make good mod platform at £395 I would if I was lobster give this 4/5 claws 🦞 

79FE4148-A748-47F5-8EA1-8A801BFC00C1.jpeg

Superb! It reminds me of the one Entwistle played for about a week in the 60s.

The Youtube clips are very promising, lots of filthy growl and rattle!

B_Kzhx9XEAA2S29.jpg