Why become a member? ×

Hello again (from Calgary)

Chopthebass

After a 4 month break, I'm back again, but now from Calgary - not Essex! I've been concentrating on settling into my new job, the area, etc.
Amazingly all by bass gear was undamaged after being shipped. And luckily my Epifani head is dual-voltage! Just need a band now. May have to be country and western!!
It's good to be back on the site and in particular seeing all the new build diaries.
Still a great forum - keep it up!

Cheer
Ian

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='469983' date='Apr 22 2009, 08:26 PM']Glad to hear things are going well mate :)

I’ve not made any progress with the Jazz body you sold me before you left though, mostly due to my laziness :rolleyes: It's still a lovely bit of wood.[/quote]

I was wondering how the bass was coming along! Don't forget some finished pics.
Cheers

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='470219' date='Apr 22 2009, 11:48 PM']Hey Ian, good to see you're back in the saddle (aha). Let me know if you plan on spending any time in Winnipeg, I have some good friends there who know the musical scene.[/quote]

Hey, thanks mate. I'm sure we'll be venturing all over Canada in time. And it's only a matter of time before I buy a Stetson!
It's good to be back.
Cheers