Why become a member? ×

On hold-£700, can ship - Mesa Boogie Subway 1x15, 400W, 8 ohm Ultra Lite Cab - *SOLD*
£900
Bridgwater, Somerset

Alfie Noakes

Update - I’m moving house very soon, so this needs to go. Now £700 - any less, and I’ll keep it 😎

As per the title, and in vgc (9.5/10 on my own ratings scale, so there’s no arguing). Absolutely superb cab - my other one is a keeper - that I can’t justify keeping, especially as we’re moving to a smaller house.

Any trial most welcome, happy with half-way meet within reason, and I can now ship - add approx. £70 for shipping with insurance. If it's any less, I'll refund you the difference.

No trades…unless you have a Fender American Standard Precision in black/black/maple in vgc, or a Fender American Professional (i or ii) Precision in black/black/maple, also in vgc - cash either way to sort out respective differences, obvs.

Hard to price, as there’s none around, nor likely to be for ages, I’ve read on here, but I think £700 is a bargain - virtually as new, and I dread to think what the next cabs will sell at, when they eventually hit the shops.

Tech spec and blurb here:

https://www.mesaboogie.com/en-US/Product/0.S115.AMB/1x15-Subway-Bass

72EADB3D-E71D-4B00-9184-46D69AF93BA7.thumb.jpeg.18ddaddadc13c526c77f56478d574580.jpeg

72EADB3D-E71D-4B00-9184-46D69AF93BA7.jpeg

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Sold
  • Like 3

• Alfie Noakes changed the title to Mesa Boogie Subway 1x15, 400W, 8 ohm Ultra Lite Cab
  • Alfie Noakes changed the title to £700, final reduction - Mesa Boogie Subway 1x15, 400W, 8 ohm Ultra Lite Cab
  • Alfie Noakes changed the title to Sold-£700, can ship - Mesa Boogie Subway 1x15, 400W, 8 ohm Ultra Lite Cab