Why become a member? ×

PLEASE REMOVE - PART EX'D - FOR SALE - Fender AVRI '75 Jazz Bass - *SOLD*
£1300
Stroud

Jack_Stroud_Bass

UPDATE - PART EX'D. PLEASE REMOVE. THANKS. 

FOR SALE:

USA American Vintage Re-Issue 1975 Fender Jazz Bass, made in 1999.

Bought from Will @ BassBros in May of this year. Has done some domestic and abroad gigs with me over the summer. 

Stunning sounding instrument, lovely rosewood fretboard bound with block inlays in a stunning sunburst. 

It comes with the ashtray bridge and pickup covers too. 

Set up to my liking with a set of DR round-wounds on them. 

It's just short of 5KG. 

Lovely period-correct case.

The only change I made was to add strap-locks. Can leave these on with the strap if you like, or I still have the original ones. 

Located in Stroud, Glos. Happy for buyer to come down and try it out in a no pressure environment. 

Not interested in trades, as I already have basses to go back to. 

Open to sensible offers. 

Would prefer buyer to collect, or happy to arrange a meeting at a convenient meeting point.

Can look into couriering but would be at buyer's risk and cost. 

Reason I'm selling is after a few months of playing I still keep wandering back to my EB MM Stingray and / or USA Precision bass. 

Any questions, of if you want any pics / close ups etc please feel free to drop me a line and I'll be happy to help out. 

Thanks, 

Jack 

20220523_180052.jpg

20220523_180127.jpg

Edited by Sibob
No longer available
  • Like 14

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Gabriel1918

I have a 1960 AVRI Jazz.  AVRIs are excellent.  Think 'Fender Custom Shop' minus the angle grinder....and an extra 3 grand....

Edited by Gabriel1918

14 hours ago, Gabriel1918 said:

I have a 1960 AVRI Jazz.  AVRIs are excellent.  Think 'Fender Custom Shop' minus the angle grinder....and an extra 3 grand....

Yeah - I really do wonder how Fender can justify the CS price tags, when they make basses like this so much more affordable. Granted, I've never owned a CS instrument, but I've played one or two and haven't felt a large difference. 

Maybe it's just the labour that goes into it with the aforementioned angle grinder... tough work!  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jack_Stroud_Bass changed the title to PLEASE REMOVE - PART EX'D - FOR SALE - Fender AVRI '75 Jazz Bass
  • Sibob changed the title to PLEASE REMOVE - PART EX'D - Sold - Fender AVRI '75 Jazz Bass