Why become a member? ×

£130 Bitsa P bass. Part out options. Schaller tuners, tone rider pup + £10 pp - *WITHDRAWN*
£180
Bath

oldslapper

• oldslapper changed the title to Bitsa P bass. Schaller tuners, tone rider pup £180 ono
35 minutes ago, Vin Venal said:

Cool looking bitsa.

Do you know what the body is from/made of?

What's the weight?

Hi,

I don’t know what wood it’s made from sorry. It’s from a Cort bass I had. 
I can weigh it later, but it’s quite light.

cheers

• oldslapper changed the title to Bitsa P bass. Schaller tuners, tone rider pup £150 ono

Nice... Quality bits, so thats about £80ish for the Schallers, £40 for a Tonerider, £20 for the Bridge, Tenner for the Scratch plate... i make that a free body and neck! Oh, and a gig bag...

...but i'd get told off

GLWS

Edited by PaulThePlug
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, PaulThePlug said:

Nice... Quality bits, so thats about £80ish for the Schallers, £40 for a Tonerider, £20 for the Bridge, Tenner for the Scratch plate... i make that a free body and neck! Oh, and a gig bag...

...but i'd get told off

GLWS

Happy to part out of course. 👍🏻

• oldslapper changed the title to Bitsa P bass. Part out options. Schaller tuners, tone rider pup £150 ono
9 hours ago, Raslee said:

I’d be interested in the pickup and electronics if you sell separately ?

Also wondering if the Schallers would fit my Sire v3. Do you know the model? Cheers

Hi, I don’t know the model I’m afraid, sorry. They’re short posts, so just make it above the headstock, compared to my other basses. But without issue.

1 hour ago, jay bass said:

Can you tell me anymore about the neck?

what make , origin etc

thanks

jay

Hi Jay, unknown make I’m afraid, bought new off eBay a few years back. 

7 hours ago, oldslapper said:

Hi, I don’t know the model I’m afraid, sorry. They’re short posts, so just make it above the headstock, compared to my other basses. But without issue.

Hi Jay, unknown make I’m afraid, bought new off eBay a few years back. 

Cheers, Would you sell the tonerider and pots on their own?

• oldslapper changed the title to £130 Bitsa P bass. Part out options. Schaller tuners, tone rider pup + £10 pp
  • oldslapper changed the title to *withdrawn* Parting out Schaller tuners, neck , body, bridge, tone rider pup