Why become a member? ×

Bassix Jazza EUB Sale pending. - *SOLD*
£495
SWAFFHAM

Bassix EUB (by Alan Hattswell) 

Scale length 41"  Total length with end pin retracted fully to  rubber stop as in first picture, 46" (Same as a P bass)

Intriguing and very efficient tuning system. 9v preamp, extendable end pin. Will actually sit on a guitar stand with pin retracted.

Sounds great. I replaced the strings 9 months ago, (Innovations ) including the set of tail piece rollers which I had previously bought through Alan but had not fitted at the time.

but it's had no use since as I also have a 5 string EUB and seem to gravitate towards that.

I wasn't sure of the model when I bought this so contacted Alan and was told by him that it was an early Jazza. That design has now changed for the Jazza.

Has a few little scratches but plays wonderfully. I'll remove my sticky paper dots from the fingerboard😂

There is no case but it fits easily into a large bass gig bag which will come with the bass.

Any other questions or pics required, just ask.

Ideally pick up from Swaffham where you can try it out first.

IMG_20221005_093057.jpg

IMG_20221005_093114.jpg

IMG_20221005_093124.jpg

IMG_20221005_093150.jpg

IMG_20221005_093211.jpg

IMG_20221005_093240.jpg

IMG_20221005_093245.jpg

IMG_20221005_093330.jpg

IMG_20221005_093358.jpg

IMG_20221005_093501.jpg

Edited by leschirons
Sold
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, alyctes said:

Want!  But Norfolk is a whole day's travel...

Can save you 200 miles of that by getting it to Essex, or even more, by getting it to East Grinstead on the 28th Oct😂

Edited by leschirons
More info
  • Like 1

What a neat design! That's much tidier than the usual approach to using conventional tuners in a headless bass. I wonder if anybody's done the same on a solid body - I guess a 4-in-line arrangement on the treble side would also work...

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, atsampson said:

What a neat design! That's much tidier than the usual approach to using conventional tuners in a headless bass. I wonder if anybody's done the same on a solid body - I guess a 4-in-line arrangement on the treble side would also work...

The traveller guitars and basses use a similar system

11 hours ago, alyctes said:

Mmm.  The end-pin retracts, I assume?  (Just wondering if it has major implications for my car...  though if kodiakblair could get a DB in his little Fiat...)

The end pin goes fully inside other than the rubber end cap. I'll measure it in the morning fully closed and edit the listing. 

• Like 1

• leschirons changed the title to Bassix Jazza EUB Sold