Why become a member? ×

Behringer MDX1400 2 channel compressor FINAL PRICE DROP £35 posted - *SOLD*
£45
Bristol-ish

Rich

Rackmount 2 channel compressor/ limiter/ expander/ gate/ cuddly toy/ teasmade. Has spent its whole life in my Gator case, so apart from the tiny bit of rack-rash you can see in the photos, it's in fabulous condition. Comes in original box with manual and mains lead. 

£35 posted, or collect it and I'll put the kettle on. No trades ta. 

https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0044

Edited by Rich

• Rich changed the title to Behringer MDX1400 2 channel compressor PRICE DROP £40 posted
  • Rich changed the title to Behringer MDX1400 2 channel compressor FINAL PRICE DROP £35 posted
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, andybassdoyle said:

is it wrong that at this price I'm tempted to put it in my rack and just feed it with a dummy signal to watch the meeting lights?

Is it wrong of me to admit that that's exactly what I did with Channel 2? :lol: 

Edited by Rich
  • Haha 1

It certainly did the job for me, Packed with features and it works beautifully. Almost as good in fact as the compressor on my old Focusrite Trakmaster, which is still the finest compressor I've ever used (why on earth did I sell it, etc).

• Rich changed the title to ON HOLD Behringer MDX1400 2 channel compressor FINAL PRICE DROP £35 posted
On 30/09/2022 at 13:31, andybassdoyle said:

is it wrong that at this price I'm tempted to put it in my rack and just feed it with a dummy signal to watch the meeting lights?

On 30/09/2022 at 13:55, Rich said:

Is it wrong of me to admit that that's exactly what I did with Channel 2? :lol: 

Is it wrong of me to confess that the lights are the main reason I bought it? *ahem*

• Haha 1

• Rich changed the title to Behringer MDX1400 2 channel compressor FINAL PRICE DROP £35 posted - *SOLD*