Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD. RCF 745’s pair £1250. Sale / Trade - *SOLD*
£1250
BB22SH

Not 100% sure about this sale and may withdraw at any point. 

I bought these as a full band PA (which they are more than capable of), 700w RMS each that will take drums and bass too. Have used these live at a medium sized venue with no subs needed. I did use a bass rig but that was for my own personal monitoring. Drums, bass, vox and guitar through them too. Volume set to 2 o’clock.

I decided to sell my bass rig and use these as my rig with a pre amp. Unbelievable setup 😁

However, without wittering on too much, I’ve ended up with a BF Big Baby 2 and an Ashdown RM800 head plus a Headrush 112 too. I’m pretty much covered for bass rig and FRFR with those.

love the RCF’s but both bands I play in think I’m the PA guy again! I want to get myself away from that.

Both in great condition with ‘live in’ RCF covers. Don’t think they are MK4’s but may be wrong? I believe they went from MK2 straight to Mk4 for some reason? These have hardly been used over the last 4 years due to circumstances and COVID. They must be the most underused PA cabs in the history of BC Marketplace 😂 

£1250 for the pair or £650 each.

Would consider trades. BF cab, Orange Terror / Ampeg lightweight head, Boogie Walkabout, MB Multiamp, Precision, MacBook, audio interface, studio gear. Try me with anything you never know. May just sell one of them too.

Shipping possible at buyers expense. Collection preferred but may be able to meet up within reason.

Pics to follow asap.

Edited by itsmedunc

• itsmedunc changed the title to SOLD. RCF 745’s pair £1250. Sale / Trade