Why become a member? ×

!!! ON HOLD !!! Fender Jazz Bass Jaco Pastorius Tribute Relic (07/2012) - *SOLD*
£1375
Deep South of Belgium

Hellzero

Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (67% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using as well as some stuff I don't use. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

2012 Fender Jazz Bass Jaco Pastorius Tribute Relic (fretless, of course) !

ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES !

NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden : €1550 Euros (£1375 GBP is an approximation and I will only accept payment in Euros) !!! New price is around €3000 Euros, if you can find one... !!!

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

In fully working condition and in very good overall condition even if it's been reliced to look like the Custom Shop model.

Here are the specifications :

Body : select alder

Neck : C shape one piece maple (nitrocellulose lacquer)

Fingerboard : epoxied Pau Ferro

Fretless : 20 postions with side dots and front dots

Headstock : 4 in line

Pickups : 2 Fender American vintage single coil Jazz Bass

Controls : volume, volume, tone

Tuners : Fender American Vintage reverse open-gear bass

Bridge : Fender 4-saddle American vintage bass

Strings spacing at bridge : 20 mm

Nut : synthetic bone

Strings spacing at nut : 9.5 mm

Knobs : Fender knurled flat-top

Scale : 34 inches

Hardware colour : nickel/chrome

Truss rod : one single action vintage-style butt adjust

Finish : 3-colour Sunburst (nitrocellulose lacquer)

Land of craftsmanship : U.S.A.

Serial number : T901957

Year : 07/2012 (checked with Fender Serial Number Lookup)

Weight : 4.225 kilos

Action : from 1.3 mm under the G string to 1.8 mm under the E string at 12th position (can even go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with the superb looking and almost brand new original Fender deluxe brown hardshell (gold interior) case, all the goodies and papers.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

I'm only selling this bass because I'm thinning down the herd for the reasons mentioned above, and I also own a second Jaco fretless... 🤦‍♂️

The bass has been fully set up professionally. It is fitted with a broken in set of Rotosound RS66LD stainless steel strings (45 - 65 - 80 - 105) that really serve the bass (think Jaco).

The bass has been professionally reliced and distressed long ago.

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken under different angles to see the real condition, which is used and reliced.

Link to the Fender model description : https://www.fender.com/en-BE/electric-basses/jazz-bass/jaco-pastorius-jazz-bass/0196208800.html

Here is the link to the 43 photos in high resolution : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QyH_jQb8ko6LnK0x6zQV5WC69X2-4Dvi?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Edited by Hellzero
Text colour in dark theme
  • Like 7

• Hellzero changed the title to !!! ON HOLD !!! Fender Jazz Bass Jaco Pastorius Tribute Relic (07/2012)
  • Hellzero changed the title to !!! SOLD !!! Fender Jazz Bass Jaco Pastorius Tribute Relic (07/2012)