Why become a member? ×

NOW GONE: PRS SE Custom 24 Ltd Edition Tampas Green w/roasted maple neck
£849
Hull

I’ve got a decent trade-in offer which I’m likely to take unless anyone wants to jump in now and offer me more than £450?

The Great Clearout continues.

I need to cut down on the herd so I’m selling my PRS SE Custom 24.

This is the 2019 Limited Edition in a fetching Tampas Green with a beautiful roasted maple neck. After digging around on the PRS website, I can confirm that the serial number denotes it as Korean-made, (although the fact that it says “Built by World Musical Instrument Co. Ltd, Korea” on the back of the headstock is a right giveaway). 

The colour maybe wasn’t my first choice (although it has grown on me) but when I plugged it in and played it in the shop suddenly the colour didn’t matter and I just had to have it.

Full spec is here 

https://www.dv247.com/en_GB/GBP/PRS-SE-Custom-24-Roasted-Maple-Limited-Trampas-Green/art-GIT0049341-000

Sadly, since we’ve downsized into a smaller house I just haven’t got the room and things have to go (Ric bass and a nice Taylor acoustic coming soon). I have to keep the guitars I gig with but as the PRS has only ever been used at home, it has go.

Condition is immaculate. It comes with the PRS gig bag which itself is a thing of quality.

Available to try here in Hull or I can meet up - PM for details. Post would be a last resort and within the UK only. 

Some pics (forgive the frantic patterns on the soft furnishings)…

Edited by Skinnyman
Gone
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, leftybassman392 said:

Crikey SM! :shok: I didn't think you'd ever want to part with this one.

Sometimes being Lefthanded is dead cool; at other times it's a real PITA! :sad:

GLWTS.

Thanks Lefty. It’s a bit of a wrench but I need the Godin and the Tele for gigs so this is the one that has to go. The one I’ll really struggle to let go of is the Taylor. 

1 hour ago, leftybassman392 said:

Crikey SM! :shok: I didn't think you'd ever want to part with this one.

Sometimes being Lefthanded is dead cool; at other times it's a real PITA! :sad:

GLWTS.

You've done it all wrong sir...

I'm a lefty for everything EXCEPT bass/guitar playing. With an unusual amount of foresight, I made myself start learning righty at the beginning and can now benefit from all the spoils of the righty second hand market while retaining my lefty coolness! 🤓

These are cracking guitars... I have a similar SE and they sound and play great! 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

You've done it all wrong sir...

I'm a lefty for everything EXCEPT bass/guitar playing. With an unusual amount of foresight, I made myself start learning righty at the beginning and can now benefit from all the spoils of the righty second hand market while retaining my lefty coolness! 🤓

Where the h*ll were you when I started playing guitars sixty years ago? 67.gif

• Haha 2

• Skinnyman changed the title to LAST CHANCE: PRS SE Custom 24 Ltd Edition Tampas Green w/roasted maple neck

I know it’s badged as a “Custom” but I’m really impressed that they mounted a light fitting near the strap button (see picture 2) where your elbow would be  

I actually love the colour and finish and I don’t even like green 👍

• Haha 1

• Skinnyman changed the title to NOW GONE: PRS SE Custom 24 Ltd Edition Tampas Green w/roasted maple neck