Why become a member? ×

Music Man Stingray 4 in Autumn Redrise

Duarte

Hey guys this is back up.

I recently got a Bongo and realised how f***ing epic they are. The stingray you see here must either become a bongo or be traded for one....

So here is my great stingray 4, the best finish I've ever seen and a great playing and sounding instrument (if you're into this kind of sound!)

Honestly I can't see myself using it since the bongo arrived. Neither can I see mnyself using the P bass, so that will go too.

I only have these pictures I I've got no camera atm. I can get more if required

Come on...any bongo owners out there...there's gotta be.

Edited by Duarte

I've played this bass many a time and it truly is lovely. I have to say i've always been extremely jealous of Zak with this bass, the finish is amazing in the flesh and the sound/feel of the bass will not disappoint. I'd have if I wasn't saving for a five string... and an acoustic... and maybe even a fretless (missing my status already).

EDIT: Oh god, just imagined it with a graphite neck! :)

Edited by mathewsanchez

Yeah, I've always wanted a status neck for this one. It's a goodun that's for sure.

Although, I am moving on. I have done the stingray thing and want to own a bongo (altough the fretless stingray will stay put...I'm loving that as an option to have around) If it doesn't go for my asking price it wont go at all.

And Sam, I would just save money, but as it stands I don't have a job and rarely get my EMA as I bunk quite a lot, and I've spent the best part of £700 purely on gigs this year. Not to mention my holiday.

[quote name='Duarte' post='467376' date='Apr 20 2009, 12:31 PM']Thanks for all the compliments guys, now some one buy it![/quote]

I'm amazed no-one's tempted as yet (irrespective of my interest in it selling :) ) have you had any interest on the EB forum ?

I havn't actually posted it for sale there as of yet. Firstly, stuff from the UK never sells there as they are mostly all based in the USA. Secondly, I think they will try and tell me otherwise - especially as I make such a fuss about how good this bass is over there.

• 4 weeks later...