Why become a member? ×

Sold. FEA Opti-FET Compressor £200
£200
Twickenham

SumOne

Ooof! Absolutely top tier compressor pedal. I've got one of these! I used a cali76CB for years,I replaced the cali with the Optifet recently and have no regrets at all. Lovely warm tonal magic,that just make a your bass sound better. Try this with a P bass and flats and you'll be in Tonal nirvana.

Tons of control,The sidechain  EQ can be set like the cali so the Bass frequencies get compressed less. The Internal switches change the character from clean and bright, to a warm syrupy sheen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

In the unlikely scenario that someone who wants this has a Boss Waza Air Bass or Line 6 EX-1 they would want to trade/part exchange then those are the things on my shopping list. I'm trying to commit to a Helix Stomp XL so am not after any any pedals.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lee650 said:

Very surprised to see this still here. Easily as good as the Cali76, just a different flavour. If only I could have both. Clean and clear to thick and creamy at the flick of a dipswitch! Really useful.

Do it

i do!!!

• Like 1

Yeah it's a good one, the best compressor I've used.  It sort of softens/warms up the tone while also adding a bit of punch which is a tricky thing to achieve. I also really like the foot-switchable sidechain.

I'm selling as I recently got a Stomp XL that I need to fund. I'm tempted to keep the FEA to go in the chain after the Stomp as what it does can't be replicated with the Stomp compressors but the combination of money and trying to be disciplined to not have to carry around a big pedal board/power supply etc is my mission at the moment....will see how long it lasts before I'm buying my old pedals back!

• Like 2

On 02/11/2021 at 17:06, SumOne said:

Yeah it's a good one, the best compressor I've used.  It sort of softens/warms up the tone while also adding a bit of punch which is a tricky thing to achieve. I also really like the foot-switchable sidechain.

I'm selling as I recently got a Stomp XL that I need to fund. I'm tempted to keep the FEA to go in the chain after the Stomp as what it does can't be replicated with the Stomp compressors but the combination of money and trying to be disciplined to not have to carry around a big pedal board/power supply etc is my mission at the moment....will see how long it lasts before I'm buying my old pedals back!

Lol! Yeah we've had this discussion 😁 x

• Haha 1

• SumOne changed the title to Sold. FEA Opti-FET Compressor £200