Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*

Geoff

I bought this bass about 5 months ago from Thomann, but even though I love the sound I can get from it, im just not used to playing P basses.

It is black, with a black scratchplate and a very nice maple board and is fitted with a Delano P and Humbucker, which give a nice range of tones. There are a few marks near the bottom straplock from gigging, but nothing noticeable unless you are looking for them.

Im looking to trade for 4 string Laklands, Musicmans, Sandbergs or US Fenders. Sandberg or Fender Jazzes would do nicely, as would Musicman Sterlings or Laklands 4402's.

*edit* Ive just seen a bass I really like, so i'd also be looking at cash offers to make up the amount to cover my GAS.

Would be looking at [b]£640 o.n.o[/b] and am willing to post in the UK.

Cheers,

Geoff

[attachment=23295:RIMG0107.JPG]

[attachment=23294:RIMG0109.JPG]

Edited by Geoff

[quote name='beerdragon' post='457787' date='Apr 8 2009, 08:30 PM']I am having a serious think about this if its still available. Tried Sandberg's site and found the tackiest Bass pic yet. :)

[attachment=23504:thumb_e9...09_start.jpg][/quote]

Hahaha!! that is such a bad pic.

This bass is super sexy but I just can't commit the cash to it at the moment. Good luck with it :rolleyes:

[quote name='beerdragon' post='457787' date='Apr 8 2009, 08:30 PM']I am having a serious think about this if its still available. Tried Sandberg's site and found the tackiest Bass pic yet. :)

[attachment=23504:thumb_e9...09_start.jpg][/quote]

Yep its still available.

I know what style my next lot of band pics are going to be in now. ^

[quote name='PapillonIrl' post='458263' date='Apr 9 2009, 12:18 PM']I take it this is for local pickup only ?[/quote]

Sorry I shouldve put something in the original post. Im willing to courier this, but i'd prefer to either wait for pickup or drop it off myself, purely so I know it hasnt got damaged on the way or whatever. Whereabouts are you?

[quote name='Geoff' post='458367' date='Apr 9 2009, 01:20 PM']Sorry I shouldve put something in the original post. Im willing to courier this, but i'd prefer to either wait for pickup or drop it off myself, purely so I know it hasnt got damaged on the way or whatever. Whereabouts are you?[/quote]

I'm in Ireland, so dropping it off is probably not an option. :)

Still waiting on a couple of things to sell myself to get funds together, I'll check back in when that happens.

Best of luck,

Nathan