Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Ibanez Soundgear SDGR SR750 Nordstrand PJ pups - Reduced to £250
£300
Blyth

warwickhunt

Excellent spec and nice playing bass.    

This plays and sounds a lot better than than the price tag!  The body is a nice 'tapered' shape that is very comfortable and ergonomic, also shaving weight off.  Electronics - vol / pan / bass / mid / treble, active/passive switch.  Pups are factory fitted Nordstrand PJ pups but the rear is an oversized Jazz humbucker so beefy enough to be perfectly useable when soloed (unlike many PJ sets).  38.7mm nut width... skinny

No damage or marks that I can find and even the strings are reasonably bright/good.  Only point of note is one or 2 tiny nicks in the headstock but barely visible.  It will come with a basic/rough gigbag but if shipping it'll be well padded.

I'd take a U5 Sire bass in trade or a short scale Musicman.

Happy to ship it if the buyer pays full insured courier costs.  'Possibly' take a trade on it to which I could put cash but... PLEASE do not message me with bits of kit that

at I can clearly find on BC / eBay / FB for £200 and tell me it is worth £500, I'm not daft and I know how to search for relative values.  Likewise '1 off' custom orders that you may well have paid £3000 for but sadly the average bassist values at £500, I can't give you £2000.  Sorry it is better if I'm just up front about it rather than waste anyone's time.  

I'm partial to a light weight bass so anything that you 'estimate' to be over 9lb (and will likely be 10lb+) isn't of interest.  Be sure to message me with offers and not directly on this thread. 

image.png.aa2a7163edfdf3ff767ad3d9908d72ec.png

image.png.4243dd4a89f3419697f1f2fcd6e55c8c.png

image.png.8982600a3839d3340da9561f8d7d6865.png

image.png.f63e31be167cc699e6b0841f57d27383.png

image.png.fb3a3419199e468826621bc5bb7e675d.png

image.png.e58b9dbdea44472621c53e9fa1c98adf.png

Edited by warwickhunt
  • Like 5

• warwickhunt changed the title to Ibanez Soundgear SDGR SR750 Nordstrand PJ pups - Reduced to £250

More interest in this bass than any of my others... must be too cheap.  :)  

The deal breaker seems to be postage!  I'm getting quoted £37 for insured delivery in a full size parcel (neck on).  I'm more than happy for a buyer to organise their own courier and/or I can remove the neck and send as a much shorter parcel which brings the cost down.  

That is a lot of bass for no money at all! 

GLWTS, Andy

PS, £287 inc postage, is still no money at all for the quality of that bass! £200 new for the pups alone, ex preamp!

Edited by andy67

• warwickhunt changed the title to SOLD - Ibanez Soundgear SDGR SR750 Nordstrand PJ pups - Reduced to £250
  • martthebass locked this topic