Why become a member? ×

*Sold* Electro-harmonix Frequency Analyzer
£100
Milton Keynes

Boodang

Now £90 including UK postage. 

After watching Gwizdala using one of these, I'd thought I would give it a go but it's not for me (probably due to a lack of talent!). The Hot Rox shop had one sitting on a shelf, so bought this brand new just a few weeks ago. Consequently it's in as new condition, never gigged and comes with original box. Apparently the units supplied to the shop came with a Euro plug power supply so they included a UK adapter which is included (if you're not familiar with the frequency analyzer they need a 40v pus rather than the normal 9v)

Free shipping in the UK.20210919_160820.thumb.jpg.e70ee53f5122345936b983005fba364c.jpg20210919_160846.thumb.jpg.5fdf86927c8c5af9a56ca3989e720bcb.jpg

Edited by Boodang
  • Like 2

It's a ring modulator which basically is a feedback of your signal, which is then detuned by the shift control (the shift control has a 4 octave range!).. It sounds mad!! Janek Gwizdala does a good demo of this on his pedal show youtube channel. As he says, he likes to use these pedals as it stops him playing the same old sh*t!

16 minutes ago, Boodang said:

It's a ring modulator which basically is a feedback of your signal, which is then detuned by the shift control (the shift control has a 4 octave range!).. It sounds mad!! Janek Gwizdala does a good demo of this on his pedal show youtube channel. As he says, he likes to use these pedals as it stops him playing the same old sh*t!

Intrigued! I'll do some research

• 1 month later...
  • Boodang changed the title to *Sold* Electro-harmonix Frequency Analyzer
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic