Why become a member? ×

Another Ashdown Enquiry.....Advice Needed!

spongebob

Website does state that prices include delivery, taxes, and customs duties.

I'll risk it later. Pay on Visa....surely given @lancer 's experience,  this has got to be worth a go. Couldn't get stuff used for that.

I know they've been around for some years, not some dodgy start up website. Just concerned that by the time I get on it, prices might gave gone up!

Just put a dummy order in without completing, and it's an extra 30Euro delivery charge to get to me here in Bulgaria.

I realize it's slightly more distance from Germany to here than it is to the UK, but I always find it strange when delivery is charged to another EU country, yet free to the UK.

But even with the delivery charge, the 1x12 I'm looking at is still 50 euros cheaper than I can find it anywhere else. 

OK sod it! 

That's a 1x112 ordered from Muzik Produktiv to match the one I've already ordered locally. 

Nice little 2x12 600w lightweight stack.

Can't go wrong at that price. Even with the delivery charge it's cheaper than the one I bought locally, which itself was cheaper than any of the UK retailers 😁

• Like 3

Order done.

Intended to go for the 500 head, plus 2 1x12's.

However, in the basket, it would only let me have 1 cab. Told me it was the last one - however, I went in again afterwards, and it allowed me to put another in the basket!

Either way, not to risk it, I opted for the 1x12 combo, and a single 1x12 cab. It'll more than do the job I'm sure - and at £460 all in, sounds like a bargain 500w rig to me! 

Big thanks to @lancer to alerting me to the deals in  the first place - you should be on a MP commission from the orders they'll receive from Basschat in the coming days....! 😁

• Like 1

12 hours ago, spongebob said:

Order done.

Intended to go for the 500 head, plus 2 1x12's.

However, in the basket, it would only let me have 1 cab. Told me it was the last one - however, I went in again afterwards, and it allowed me to put another in the basket!

Either way, not to risk it, I opted for the 1x12 combo, and a single 1x12 cab. It'll more than do the job I'm sure - and at £460 all in, sounds like a bargain 500w rig to me! 

Big thanks to @lancer to alerting me to the deals in  the first place - you should be on a MP commission from the orders they'll receive from Basschat in the coming days....! 😁

Yup. 

Looks like you got the last one, and I ordered mine just in the nick of time yesterday. The 1x12's are no longer listed. Can't say I'm surprised at that price once word got out.

I'm looking forward to trying my new, lightweight rig.  😉

Edited by Newfoundfreedom

I have a rm500 15 combo and a rm 210 cab as my mini rig. Mentally loud! I play in loud bands and I cant get the stack past 2 on the volume. Real good sound too.

I've just ordered a 210 combo from musikproductiv to pair with the 115 combo at a crazy price.

• Like 1