Why become a member? ×

TC Helicon voice-gadgets

isteen

1 hour ago, stewblack said:

Hi,

Vocalist uses the harmony pedal, I use the pitch correction. 

She makes it sound so good - because she's an amazing singer - I still sound crap! 

It's pretty much this! A good singer will get a lot out of it. Someone trying to use it to replace good vocals, good technique etc will not get much out of it. I have the Mic Mechanic which I use for Reverb, but I find the correction awful really. If I record my vocals I don't use that function of it, I prefer trying over and again to get it right than having the weird glitch sound. 

• 5 months later...

I have  been using Voice Live 2   for some time   it takes a bit to set up once done  its good to use   but can be over done  or to  many effects   being on a mic can bring in feed back problems

I use it for backing   ... can be hard to set up  and it  has loads of presets  but most are useless  i use the reverb   echo   and set up doubler  effect  and some times  harmony's   but  for me  i  only use it  now  and then   but can be effective

• Like 1