Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR2600 Premium Bass, Cerulean Blue Burst Sell (Sold)
£999
South Wales

bigdumby

Well.. This isn't getting much love in my home.    She needs a new home...

In excellent condition.  Has some light light scratches on the back, tried my best to show them in the pictures.  

Will consider trades for Fender/Sandberg Jazz, Aria Pro... Whatever...  Hit me up.  Will include some extra cash your way if needed. 

Have a box at the ready for shipping, if needed.

The business side of things: 

• Atlas-4 15pc Panga Panga /Maple/Paduak/Purpleheart/ Walnut neck w/KTSTM TITANIUM rods
• Poplar Burl top/Mahogany body
• Bound Panga Panga fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay
• Medium frets w/Premium fret edge treatment
• Graph Tech® nut
• NordstrandTM Big Single neck pickup
• NordstrandTM Big Single bridge pickup
• Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ
• EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot), 3-way Mid frequency switch
• MR5 bridge (19mm string spacing) 
• Gold hardware
• Soft/Hard case included

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

Edited by bigdumby
  • Like 3

Just seen this on eBay - I really enjoyed playing my Ibby 6 string basses, but decided to go back to 4 strings. I'm at the 'trying to convince myself that I don't need another bass' stage at the moment. If this one was natural finish I'd buy it in an instant, but the blue is staying my hand, not sure I could live with a blue bass. But i know how well Ibanez basses play & sound….

Edited by FinnDave

19 hours ago, FinnDave said:

Just seen this on eBay - I really enjoyed playing my Ibby 6 string basses, but decided to go back to 4 strings. I'm at the 'trying to convince myself that I don't need another bass' stage at the moment. If this one was natural finish I'd buy it in an instant, but the blue is staying my hand, not sure I could live with a blue bass. But i know how well Ibanez basses play & sound….

Hate eBay, but I really to to move it before the wife finds out about the bill that is on it's way :)  £850 w/ free shipping within the UK if that helps..   It's a pretty sweet deal.. 

• Like 3

• MB1 locked this topic