Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL310

molan

Really great cab & pretty much exactly what I was looking for when I bought it quite recently.

Unfortunately some dodgy measuring has resulted in a cab that's fractionally bigger than the boot opening of the new car that turned up today. I can get it on the front seat but as it's the wife's car I'm not sure she's going to take too kindly to me ramming a bass cab in & it certainly won't fit on the back of my bike :)

So here we go - excellent cab in immaculate condition, circa 7-8 months old :rolleyes:

In the words of Epifani themselves:

[i]the UL-310 combines the size and weight of a 210 with the power of a 410. Easily carried in one hand, the UL-310 is a favorite among musicians who enjoy making 1 trip from their car into the gig.

* Speaker: 3 x 250w RMS Cast Aluminum Frame
* 100w RMS Tweeter
* Freq Response: 40hz - 16khz
* Power Rating: 750w RMS (1800w Peak)
* 5.3 Ohms
* Suggested Wattage: 200w - 1000w
* Sensitivity: 103db SPL @ 1w 1m
* Recessed Handles
* Dimensions: 23" H x 21.5" W x 16.5 " D
* 47 lbs. [/i]

It genuinely is the perfect size for a lot of situations and the 3x10s belt quite a punch without weighing a ton or being too huge to lug around (unless your wife has a new coupe!).

Probably too big to send by courier but I could probably arrange something if required. I sent a slightly larger Ampeg recently for about £30 so that's a decent guide price for shipping.

Edited by molan

[quote name='Marcus' post='444640' date='Mar 25 2009, 07:32 AM']Ah.... the dreaded "4x10 size box won't fit in the boot of a 3 series scenario"

If I didn't have the same issue i'd quite fancy this.....[/quote]

Because it's a fair bit smaller than a regular 4x10 you won't believe how close this is to actually fitting in :)

Not sure if the aperture in a saloon is bigger than a coupe but I guess there's probably not much in it!

[quote name='molan' post='444661' date='Mar 25 2009, 07:54 AM']Because it's a fair bit smaller than a regular 4x10 you won't believe how close this is to actually fitting in :)[/quote]

Surform? Angle Grinder? :rolleyes:

[quote name='fingerz' post='444969' date='Mar 25 2009, 01:48 PM']You'll have to sell this car surely?! We should get a car classifieds section on here! My 310 fits in my Octavia with room to spare! Wise man or just Poor man ...

Shame, they are awesome cabs. Also awesome cars them BMW's. Doh.[/quote]

It's my fault really as I helped choose the car :)

it is really nice though, we've had a 2 litre diesel for a few years but gone back to a nice 3 litre petrol engine & I much prefer it :rolleyes:

[quote name='mr_russ' post='445094' date='Mar 25 2009, 04:00 PM']What about a px for a markbass 102hf? it fits in my astra's boot and is more than good enough to gig standalone[/quote]

I've got a pair of Berg 1x12's which will work for me really.

Bought the Epi on a bit of a whim but I would definitely have kept it if it fitted in the car, lol.