Why become a member? ×

TECH SOUNDSYSTEMS 4x10 - SOLD

whynot

[quote name='josh3184' post='449803' date='Mar 30 2009, 07:18 PM']Take it you're not interested in its 2x10 brethren?[/quote]
Afraid not Josh. Once I've sold this I'm pretty much sorted with cabs for the moment, although would like to get my hands on a Tecamp 2x12 again in the not to distant future.

[quote name='whynot' post='449844' date='Mar 30 2009, 08:04 PM']Afraid not Josh. Once I've sold this I'm pretty much sorted with cabs for the moment, although would like to get my hands on a Tecamp 2x12 again in the not to distant future.[/quote]

Hmm. Strokes chin.

Guitarworks is my local shop, they are great guys to deal with.

I think that this cab used to be owned by John who is the shop manager and bass player, he has now upgraded to a 4x10 Schroeder cab

[quote name='Geddys nose' post='458562' date='Apr 9 2009, 04:42 PM']There a 2x12 here if anyone after one-

[url="http://www.theguitarworks.co.uk/acatalog/Second-hand_ex_demo.html"]http://www.theguitarworks.co.uk/acatalog/S...nd_ex_demo.html[/url]

At a tempting price too.[/quote]

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='458759' date='Apr 9 2009, 07:48 PM']re. the 2x12 - Will that be one of the early Tech Soundsystems cabs with one 12" forward firing and the other on an angled baffle (as per the Schroeders) with the silver poly driver cones?[/quote]
I guess it must be one of the early silver coned ones as the first generation 2x12 cabs by Tech SS featuring neo drivers was 600 watts.
Nice cabs but quite different to the later neos.
I think we should end this thread now and let people focus on other items for sale. Thanks again everyone.