Why become a member? ×

Returning member

Welshbassist

Hi all

I'm back after over ten years away from playing and the forum, having caught the bug for the bass again after being stranded at my family home in north Wales over lockdown. Forgot how much I enjoying playing music and I've decided I'm going to try and get back into it and hopefully pick it up with other musicians when things return to normal and I've got my chops back 🤞. Really amazed at the wealth of online resources that have popped up since I was last playing - been enjoying some of the stuff from talkingbass particularly.

Currently playing through an Ibanez SR505 through either an Aguilar TH or a Ashdown ABM head and an Epifani UL410 cab though I am looking to move to more portable gear.

So yeah - that's my story and it's great to be back!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jimothey said:

Hi WB 

Where abouts in North Wales are you? I'm in Denbigh..... 👍🏻 

Hi Jimothy

Always good to bump into a fellow Welshman! I'm from Nefyn on the Llyn peninsula with my family at the mo - though I usually live down in south east London. It's great to be back to be honest, looking forward to being able to catch up with old friends in person soon (I hope!).