Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* EBS NEO 2x12 *SOLD*

Gwilym

I possibly need this for a gig on the 3rd of April, after which it will be available for sale.

I'm heading abroad in April with work for a few months, so I won't need it while I'm away.

In very good condition, bought a couple of months ago on this forum. I've used it for 2 gigs and it sounds great. No issues other than the fact that the tweeter contol knob on the back of the cab is missing. I mean the plastic knob that sits on the metal pole bit. The control works fine!

If it's not gone before I leave the country then obviously I'll have to withdraw it :)

£399 gets it - a lot of cab for the money. Pick-up only from West London (near Hammersmith) or I could deliver for cost of petrol depending on where you are, and if I have the time. Time is not on my side I'm afraid!

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=31996&hl=EBS"]Here's the original FS thread[/url] - it's looking even better now as I've given it a good hoover.

Please note: I am away for a week from Saturday so probably won't be able to respond to PM's in that time. Snowboarding is much more fun than the internet :rolleyes:

cheers
G

PS if you need photos, you will have to wait until I get back on the 29th March.

Edited by Gwilym

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='439959' date='Mar 20 2009, 06:52 AM']you might want to PM Mike Brooks, he was interested in one too.[/quote]

thanks 'Kiwi, I'll drop him a pm when I get back from hols...

[quote name='crez5150' post='439965' date='Mar 20 2009, 07:12 AM']PM sent[/quote]

and replied...

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Gwilym' post='439926' date='Mar 20 2009, 01:18 AM']Snowboarding is much more fun than the internet :)[/quote]

That's a lie. NOTHING is more fun than the internet.

• 1 month later...

hi - it is at the moment, got a couple of people interested, but I can't do much about it till I get back to the UK on the 17th July.

it is a 4ohm cab

as things stand, I will need it for a gig on the 1st of August, so unless I can organize a trade, or three way deal before hand where I end up with another cab to replace it, then any deal will have to wait until after the 1st August.

cabs I'd be interested in would be a quality compact and lightweight 1x15 (or maybe 1x12)

cheers
G