Why become a member? ×

Custom Jazz body blank **FOR SALE AGAIN! £100**

Chopthebass

Custom made Jazz body blank comprising quilted maple 1" facing with beautiful watery horizontal swirl. Rear is one-piece flame maple. The dark spots are natural wood staining. Edge radii and basic sanding has been done. You just need to rout for neck, pickups and control cavity. £100 +P&P

Edited by Chopthebass

[quote name='bassmandan' post='51496' date='Aug 27 2007, 11:06 PM'].....is that a price drop to £100 or [i]from[/i] £100? and do you know what the P&P would be yet? cheers - Dan[/quote]

Hi,
I've reduced to £100, and P&P is included (provided you live in UK!!)
Thanks
Ian

Hey Chop!

I love that body man! You know that falls right into my favourite wood catagory! Would have it off you in a jiffy if I had 100 quid handy! Don't suppose I can pay you in kind?? lol!!

If I can muster summut together, I'll let you know! And if you decide to lower the price anymore, please do let me know!

Cheers Bud!

Big G!

[quote name='gadget' post='55289' date='Sep 4 2007, 02:30 PM']Hey Chop!

I love that body man! You know that falls right into my favourite wood catagory! Would have it off you in a jiffy if I had 100 quid handy! Don't suppose I can pay you in kind?? lol!!

If I can muster summut together, I'll let you know! And if you decide to lower the price anymore, please do let me know!

Cheers Bud!

Big G![/quote]

Hi Big G, Hope you are well.
Unless the 'G' stands for Gina, and you're not toooo big, then payment in kind might be an option :)
I think £100 inc postage is a bargain for a really nice body. I can't lower the price any more, sorry!
I thought a bit of maple might get you going!
Cheers
Ian

[quote name='Chopthebass' post='55565' date='Sep 4 2007, 09:50 PM']Do you want an ash one?[/quote]

Do YOU make these bodies then?

If so I might have an order for you as soon as my template arrives-think rear routed precision type P+J set up,either solid Big leaf Quilted maple or Mahogany front,thick slice and either Alder or Mahogany back

Any idea of price-if of course you make them? :)

Sorry Ian,

No offence intended!

Just I'm a cheap skate, and not to mention skint out here in Sunny Cape Town, So i thought it was worth an ask!

Unfortunately my name is not Gina, And I'm way too big! 112KG's and 6'2"ish! Damn! Back to the drawing board!

Any new builds on the horizon? I don't think I saw the final fits of those J basses you made??

Cheers
Big Gazz!

[quote name='Super_Mario_Bass' post='56052' date='Sep 5 2007, 04:39 PM']no pictures of the front/top?[/quote]

The photos show the front and rear. Flame maple rear and quilted 'watery' maple top. Both one inch pieces of timber. The rear is one-piece and was bloomin expensive!